- rarely worked at all within the past ten years
- always walked around wearing masks and bizarre costumes and uniforms
- continually hung around under aged boys and frequently invited them for sleepovers to his home
- altered his appearance dramatically as a result of multiple cosmetic surgeries
- had numerous legal suits against him over unpaid bills as a result of his egotistical attitude & sense of entitlement
- had multiple allegations about him for child molestation
- settled out of court on sexual allegations made by at least one, possibly more, under aged boys
- had doll collections and the skeletal remains of a human in his house as keepsakes
- was well known to be a habitual prescription drug offender
- was known to sleep in a hyperbaric oxygen chamber so, as he claimed, he could live to be 150 years old
- lived with a pet chimpanzee who he named Bubbles and asserted that this animal was his best friend and also cleaned his bedroom
So how come everyone is sad or at least pretending to be? Why is it that when you die all the bad crap you perpetrated while living, is immediately forgotten?
Of course it is sad when a father of 3 young children passes away suddenly, but honestly - that is life. This kind of thing happens every day in our world.
I am hoping people remember the complete picture of Michael Jackson, both good and bad, and not just believe the crap coming from these absurd benefit concerts and memorials that all the 'blind sheep with short memories' have.
Sure you can use the anecdotal argument that thousands of people still loved him and were still buying tickets for his next set of concerts in London.
My only retort to that is Jackson had not had a hit whatsoever in over a decade and believe me when I tell you that nobody, with the exception of 'other freaks living in the past', wants to watch a 50 year old man grabbing his crotch on stage.
He may have been a talented man with a somewhat pleasant singing voice however that in no way should erase the many eccentric, immoral and illegal things this guy did in life. Lets not continue to eulogize this guy, he was no hero in any sense of the word but rather, just an entertainer with many abnormal habits. Nothing more and nothing less.
I really hate the fact that in death, either his or anyone else's, all of a sudden absolves you from any wrongdoings you may have done while on this earth. Ridiculous.
So go buy his CD's and download his songs if you enjoyed his music, but really, lets keep everything in perspective.
If you are thinking I am speaking cold & harsh on this topic, you're right - I am. Those were some harsh things he did while alive. Yes, yes - very sad, he's gone...blah blah blah. Ok, lets move on - get over it.
Now its time for a few shots of Jesus Juice.